Friday, October 1, 2010

Preface

I really don't eat success for breakfast.  I don't even really eat breakfast. Times are a-changing though.

I've decided to start moving in the direction of success instead of just settling for a pretty sweet life that's about 8 hours a day short of being a retiree.  I've decided that part of being successful is to have semi-decent writing skills.  Well I don't write a lot, which has led to quite a few grammatical errors in the things I do write. It's gotten so bad that my Taiwanese co-worker who's been in the country all of 5 years makes fun of my English.

So I want to write more.  I get a lot of thoughts in my head that I want to hang on to, but there's too much to sort through so I need a place to at least put some of them.  So congratulations world, I'm sure you're in for some doosies.  I'll also occasionally post accounts of my amazing adventures, from my totally awesome life!

My old blog had some posts that were bothering me, so I decided to start fresh.  I may throw a few old posts on here just for fun, but this is about the new me that wants to at least start eating success by the handful in between meals.

It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment