Last May I made a resolution. I was not going to buy anything that had a sports logo on it for myself for an entire year. 5 months into I think I've done pretty well. I did break down and get a pair of Broncos shorts, but that was more because I wanted long workout shorts with pockets, and they just happened to have the Broncos logo on them. But that's the only thing! Even with Victoria Secret coming out with the PINK Broncos stuff that's pretty cool. Either way, I have too much sports stuff. I realized this at soccer when I was wearing Broncos shorts, a BYU t-shirt, a Coyotes shirt over that, Royals socks, an Avalanche hat, and a nuggets jacket. (That was not a real outfit I wore, but it's been close to that. And for the record I don't really like the Coyotes, but i think it's funny that I have more Coyotes gear than all of my Arizona friends combined.)
How did I get so much stuff? Well, 2 years of working for sports teams who pay you in t-shirts can start quite the collection, but it's also an easy gift to get me. My massive collection of all things orange crush started because of extremely thoughtful people trying to help me replace the loss of my $.37 t-shirt that was ripped in flag football. Let's be honest, anything you get me with my team's logo on it will make me happy. however, with my new resolve I probably should avoid logo-ed gift items as well.
This, however, does not have a logo on it.
Your posts are SO Funny! Thanks for "coming back" and adding a bit of fun in my world!
ReplyDeleteKayce...too much sports stuff??! Sadly, I don't know if ANYTHING can replace that beloved Orange Crush T-shirt.
ReplyDeleteThat zamboni is so awesome!!
Good resolution.....one of the better one's I've heard. My only good resolution was being able to do the splits in 05.
ReplyDelete